Job title- HR Administrator
Salary- £18- £20k
On site parking
Looking for a brand new office to start your 2020?
One of my key clients is looking for a HR Administrator to join their reputable and forever growing company based in Sale.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience with common knowledge on HR processes. Be confident in their ability to provide support staff and procedures ensuring consistency and compliance at all levels.
Key responsibilities (not limited to)
* Contract Management - support the employee lifecycle with administration of contracts, inputting new starters in to the HR system, Civica, contract change management, benefit management and processing leavers
* Be the first point of contact for our employees with general queries by telephone, email and face to face referring to our company policies and procedures
* Support with facilities management with tasks such as car share scheme, access card entry
* General administration duties in line with scanning, filing employee paperwork
* Drive to achieve results and take ownership for their own development
Benefits & Perks
* Up to 10% bonus for fantastic performance
* Sociable working hours with flexible hours
* Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays
* Excellent on-site facilities including discounted café and a free gym
* On-site bar for after work drinks
* Progression opportunities for motivated individuals
* Company pension scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Discounts at 100s of high street and online stores through our Star rewards online platform
* Social Events - Subsidised by the company
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.