Are you a recent graduate looking to Kick -start your career?
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to learn, grow and develop whilst working in a reputable company?
Then this might be the role for you!
My client is looking to recruit a HR Administrator, ideally a graduate to work closely with the HR Manager supporting in all aspects of HR and the Employment Cycle within the business. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to come in, learnt eh ropes with great career prospects ahead. This role is based in Prestwick which has on site parking and is easily accessible by public transport./ This is a full time permanent role working Mon - Fri 9am - 5:30pm. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
* Preparing employee contracts and offer letters
* Obtaining references and supplying references
* Recording leavers and new starts
* Ensuring new starts are compliant
* Arranging interviews for hiring managers and liaising with agencies
* Ensuring HR Processes are adhered too in all departments
* Providing HR support and guidance to managers
* All general Admin duties
What they are looking for
* Great Admin skills, good working knowledge of MS Packages
* Someone who is ambitious and really wanting to learn!
* Strong organisational skills and coordinating skills
* Someone who understands the importance of confidentiality
* A real team player, has the ability to build rapport.
In order to thrive and be considered for this role you will need to be a perfectionist with a great eye for detail, extremely resilient, reliant, outgoing and have a passion to grow within a team. Be prepared to work hard - it is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for their first HR role and to grow within a brilliant company who really invest in their staff.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.