Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Search Construction are seeking to recruit a Housing Improvement Programme (HIP) Manager.
Applicants will ideally have site management experience or have managed a Framework contract.
The role will be based in the north east of Scotland.
In the role of HIP Manager: -
* Health and Safety on Site will be a number one priority, so in conjunction with the HSEQ Manager you will implement procedures to manage this effectively
* You will liaise with clients, and other stakeholders to ensure that the project is delivered on time whilst controlling quality
* You will manage multiple sub-contractors on site
* co-ordinate all site labour and personnel
* co-ordinate materials
* deal with suppliers and work with the project QS to ensure budget is allocated accordingly.
Qualifications and experience
To be considered for this position applicants will ideally have:
* Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
* Previous construction Site Management experience
* Be commercially aware.
* Up to date knowledge of building legislation.
* An eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
* Good IT skills
* Professional attitude and approach to work.
* hold qualifications such as SMSTS, First Aid at Work and CSCS card
* Current and Valid UK driving licence.
In return the successful candidate will receive:
* 34 days holiday
* Group pension
* Life cover
* Car allowance
* Health care
* Salary on offer is between £40-45,000
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.