Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Housing Growth Manager
£23.77 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Housing Growth Manager on a temporary contract, on behalf of a Client in Kirklees
Following the adoption of the local plan, this is an exciting and challenging time for Kirklees to deliver our ambitious plans for Housing development and regeneration. Kirklees has launched an ambitious housing development programme to build 10,000 homes by 2023 of which at least 1,000 will be on council-owned land.
We offer a flexible working environment, supportive team and managers as well as a commitment to your personal and career development
Details of the role:
* Responsible for delivering the district's ambitious Housing Growth plan working with key partners, services, developers and funders to unlock sites and build the required number of new homes in the district over the next 5 years.
* The driving force behind the products and projects delivered is the overriding sense of satisfaction which comes from knowing that the work undertaken makes a tangible difference to our residents and businesses.
* They are currently looking for Housing Growth Officers and Housing Growth Managers to support, contribute to and lead projects and programmes of work related to housing growth. The projects the team work on are varied, and there are opportunities to work on strategic urban extensions, specialist housing, and the repurposing of landmark and historic buildings.
* These roles offer the opportunity to be involved in projects of varying complexity and scale and breadth to implement our housing ambition across Kirklees.
* The work and pace is challenging and rewarding; you will have the support of a close, high performing and supportive team.
Knowledge and experience:
* Your knowledge and experience of project management techniques along with an understanding of housing development and growth will be crucial in this role.
* Self-sufficient, organised and motivated, you'll be used to working in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
* Your technical skills will be matched by your people skills and ability to work well in a team; communication and report writing skills are also key.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age