Are you a confident administrator with property experience who thrives on being busy and having variety in your workload?
If so then this could be the perfect role. We have reputable Housing Association who are looking to hire a Housing Administrator to join an established team supporting within a split role that will be made up of mornings on the housing enquires team and your afternoons will be spent working in the maintenance support team. You will be working Monday - Friday 845am till 445pm across fulltime hours.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience working within housing ideally but its not essential as experience within a busy administrative function where you are utilising exceptional communication skills will also greatly be transferable to the role.
Some of what your day will include....…
- Act as a first point of contact for all employees, tenants and customers in relation to all Housing and Maintenance queries
- Managing the generic e-mail boxes, circulating information to appropriate persons
- Responsible for the processing of rental income providing clear information and guidance
- Raise invoices to system
- Responsible for maintaining financial records of tenant contributions, arrears, and increases
- Responsible for taking repair reports, raising work orders, and issuing instructions to approved Contractors
- Processing, monitoring, and reviewing Contractor / Supplier invoices
- Scanning and filing of various documents
- Ordering furniture for tenants as required
- Provide general administrative assistance to managers as required
- Liaise with Contractors daily on planned works and bookings
- Update varied info across housing and maintenance reports and ensure spreadsheets are all up to date
- Strong communication and professional telephone manner
- Experience handling maintenance / repair queries
- Proficient in Ms Office Suite - all packages to advanced level
- Able to manage and prioritise work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work with high degree of accuracy and to tight deadlines
- Confidentiality in dealing with discreet information
If you have the skills to make this role success then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.