Housekeeping Supervisor - Hotel - £8.25 to £8.5 per hour
Are you an experienced housekeeper looking for a step up, or a supervisor looking for a change?
We are working with a large national hotel group to find another housekeeping supervisor to join their great team of housekeepers. You will be part of a team of 20 housekeepers and be working alongside another housekeeping supervisor to sharing the responsibilities whilst both reporting to the Head of Housekeeping. Most of the role will be supervisory however you will be required to help with the housekeeping on the busier days. The standard day will be 7 hours.
As the Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
* Checking each room after a housekeeper has cleaned it
* Providing weekly feedback to the team of to the housekeepers
* Checking in and ordering the required stock
* Assisting with processing timesheets for payroll each week
* Writing rota in the absence of the Head of Housekeeping
As the Housekeeping Supervisor you will receive:
* Hourly pay
* Free lunch on duty
* Holiday will be accrued based on the amount of hours you work
* Discounted stays across the range of hotels
If you think you are up to this challenge then do apply here, or give me a call or email for further details
01293 848 114 email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.