Housekeeping Supervisor - 4* Hotel - £19000 - Full-Time
Must be driver with car due to location
An amazing opportunity for a Hotel Housekeeping supervisor position has come available at this 125 room country house hotel and golf club on the border of Wilmslow. Set in the beautiful Cheshire countryside this venue has a lot to offer and has amazing plans for improvements and refurbishment in 2019.
The position entails
Assisting the Head Housekeeper you will work with a keen eye for detail ensuring that each room is presented to the highest standards. Having the guests at the forefront of your mind you will be an ambassador for the company in delivering excellent customer service.
* Adhere to brand standards
* Assist with the management and development of the department
* Ensuring the hotel public areas and guest rooms are presented to the highest standard
* Reporting to the Head Housekeeper
* Reporting any damage and maintenance issues
You will receive
* Competitive salary offer
* Free parking
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Staff discounts
To be successful you must
This is a position which requires previous experience as a hotel housekeeper at a supervisory level. Ideally you will have had previous chemical handling training and will have previous experience of working to set targets and hotel standards.
* Have previous hotel housekeeping experience at supervisor level
* Ideally be a driver due to the location of the hotel
* Be able to work flexible shifts
* Able to work comfortably as part of a team and individually
* Have excellent customer service skills
Successful applicants will be shortlisted shortly and contacted to discuss suitability for the position, please ensure to submit your CV to be considered for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.