Room Attendants- City Centre
Room Attendants with experience in the Hotel Industry
We are looking for experienced Room Attendants to join us on an on going basis in temporary contracts in Manchester City Centre
As part of a Housekeeping team your responsibilities will include maintaining the cleanliness and good order of all rooms to create a pleasant environment for guests and the team.
We are looking for:
* Experience in hotel environment
* Good attention to detail and pride in your work
* Ability to work to room targets, be efficient and follow hotel room standards
* Flexibility in your approach and location of work
* Great teamwork and reliability
What we can offer:
* Competitive rates up to £8.96
* Paid weekly every Friday
* Flexibility with mixture of full & part time hours
* 28 days holiday pro rata each year
* Regular and interesting Properties
If you have answered YES to all above and want to join our growing team please don't hesitate and call Matthew on 0161 835 8689,
If you're not looking for work at the moment within Hospitality & Catering but know some who is please forward my details as I would love to hear from them!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.