Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
House Manager (Live out) - Central London (belgravia) - £55,000 - £60,000
My client is looking for an adaptable and experienced House Manager with experience within UHNW household. This is an excellent long-term role for an experienced & professional House Manager who has excellent knowledge of London who can implement the 5* standards required. This is not the client's main residence and you will be overseeing a small team. The role also includes driving duties so you must be a confident London driver with a full clean license.
Whilst the Principal is not in residence normal Monday-Friday hours (40 hour contract) can be worked but you must be flexible with time taken back in Lieu during busy periods.
Some of the duties to include:
* Being responsible for the overall security of the property including H&S and Fire Risk
* Administration and budget control, producing monthly budgets and account reporting
* Inventory and scheduling maintenance
* Managing utility bills, submitting for payment, liaising with utility providers, minor bill paying, petty cash preparation
* Overseeing the property when the family are not in residence
* Develop a maintenance plan for the property (minimum one year ahead) taking into consideration seasons, keep a house maintenance journal and record all property maintenance works with approved contractors
* Purchasing materials for the household
* Organising functions / social events - selection, co-ordination and supervision of outside caterers and serving staff.
* Assist with interviewing and hiring additional staff
* Selecting and hiring contractors and subcontractors and ensuring the quality of service
* Chauffeuring to various locations including picking up the family from the airport
You Must Have:
* Experience in a similar role with an international, UHNW family
* Full driving license - willing and able to drive family Merc
* Highly motivated, enthusiastic, organised and well presented.
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also chance to enjoy some work/life balance compared to many House Manager roles.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.