Hotel Housekeeper - City Centre
Full Time Hours
In the heart of Manchester City Centre this Prestige branded hotel is in the perfect location for both business and pleasure. A real home away from home with their comfortable and professional offerings the hotel really sits in a class of its own. With a dramatic increase in business we are now looking to recruit for an experienced hotel housekeeper/ room attendant.
Being the newest member of the hotel housekeeping team it would be essential to have previous experience within a similar calibre of hotel. You will receive brand standards training and enjoy a buddy scheme where you will be able to learn the specific requirements of the hotel alongside an experienced member of the team
Your duties will include...
* Following room specification sheets to ensure every inch of the guests room is attended to correctly and that any maintenance issues are reported
* Replenishing guest amenities and supplies
* Bed making, removing of used linen and towels
* Floor and surface cleaning and care
* Dusting, polishing and straightening desk items and furniture
As a part of the hotel team you will of course be rewarded with not just a competitive salary but also a number of ways that the hotel likes to say thank you to their hard working and motivated employees…
* Fantastic and supportive management team
* Learning and development programmes
* Hotel discounts across the group/brand
* 25pa holiday days
An opportunity such as this of course requires a special kind of person to fit the bill. We look for the very best and dedicated staff because that is what our guests deserve in every element of their stay.
To be a successful applicant we will be looking for the following qualities…
* Previous housekeeping experience within 4* or 5* hotel or similar venue
* Manchester based or looking to relocate to the area
* Fluent written and spoken English
* High level of attention to detail and ability to follow brand specifications
* Motivated and friendly approach to tasks, colleagues and guests
Applicants will soon be shortlisted for this position, if you feel like this is the role for you and you are looking for the next step in your career in this luxury city centre hotel then don't hesitate to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.