Hospitality Recruitment Consultant - Brighton - Competitive Salary plus Great Commission Structure
Have you ever thought about a career in hospitality recruitment and like the sound of joining a multi award winning recruitment business? Are you a Chef or Manager looking to get out of front line hospitality operations? If so, this is the role for you!
- Persuasive and strong work ethic
- A solid understanding of Hospitality operations
- Aside from a hunger for sales and business development, the key attributes that would be required to join would include adaptability, being able to work strategically and at pace, good time management and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
- Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
- Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you…
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
Like the sound of this and think you have what it takes?! Then get in touch…
Phone: Chris Wayper 01273 855040 Email: email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.