This is an exciting opportunity for someone to provide all round general administrative assistance to one of our top Recruitment Consultants. Duties will include interviewing and referencing candidates, matching candidates to jobs, chasing timesheets and providing a first class customer service to our candidates and clients.
Our Hospitality and Catering division are a bunch of driven, successful and vibrant individuals and you will have the opportunity to speak to hospitality professionals in catering and leisure venues across the south.
Excellent training is provided and the role also provides fantastic career opportunities, along with a very competitive salary with superb benefits and a bonus scheme where you can really enhance your annual salary.
* The ability to multi-task
* Organised and efficient with good attention to detail
* Motivated and hardworking
* Dedicated with a positive, cheerful attitude
* Professional and career minded
* Confident with an excellent telephone manner
* A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
* Experience in office-based admin or customer service roles preferred
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Chris Wayper on 01273 855040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.