Hospital Maintenance Technician
A hospital local to Amersham / High Wycombe are looking for a Maintenance Technician to be their site based Maintenance Technician, and the first port of call for any maintenance issues referring to Plumping, Pipes, Pressure Units, Compressors, Lamps, Lights etc. Additional training is provided for any aspects of maintenance you are not experienced with.
A competitive base salary up to £35,000, optional overtime, 33 Days Holiday, Sick Pay, Pension and additional training is on offer for the chosen Maintenance Engineer. A pool van will be provided when On Call as you will also be covering two additional hospitals.
Overview / Package
- £32,000 - £35,000 (base salary)
- Pool Van Provided for Call Out Rota
- When on Call: £140 for the week, plus time and half for any call out
- Optional Overtime
- 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Training
Skills / Experience Needed
- City & Guilds in Plumbing (or equivalent)
- Previous Maintenance experience is essential
- Hospital / School Maintenance preferable
- UK Driving Licence
If you are looking for a Maintenance Technician / Engineer role in the Amersham area then please apply for this role and I will be more then happy to provide you with more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.