Are you a professional carer based in Glasgow and the surrounding areas and looking for your next career move? If so, this competitively paid role as a Homecare Assistant could be for you. The right candidate will earn £8.55 - £13.00 per hour in a flexible working schedule covering weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be attending to the personal care needs of residents within their own homes. The incredible team creates a supportive atmosphere in which the residents can achieve maximum independence, stimulation and choice.
You'll be a passionate Care Assistant or Care Worker who can be flexible in the hours you work, with availability to also work weekends and bank holidays. Along with a competitive salary, you'll be entitled to additional career and lifestyle benefits.
Your everyday role:
* To provide personal care and support to people as detailed in their individual care/support plan within their own homes
* To prepare meals, ensuring a balanced diet, undertake household and cleaning tasks, social interaction and any other tasks outlined in the care/ support plan.
Working for Search Healthcare as an Agency Homecare Worker:
* We'll provide with free training, free uniform and PVG,
* Excellent pay rates, holiday pay
* Flexibility and the opportunity to work for different but very well established clients in the industry.
Please apply if you have the following experience:
* A Minimum of 6 months paid support and care worker experience, Ideally within homecare
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity.
* The ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with attending clients homes
* Be willing to cover various areas and willing to work on your own or as part of a team
If you're looking to join an agency for flexible shifts then please get in touch today by sending your CV to Debbie.Brawley@search.co.uk or call me on 0141 272 7768.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.