Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Home working Customer Relations Advisor - £23,500 + Quarterly Bonuses - Full Time Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong customer service professional. You will be pivotal in helping to ensure the smooth running of the customer relations department.
You will be someone who enjoys speaking but more importantly listening to customers. You will be able to keep a level head and an even tone when handling complaints or concerns and you will be able to think on your feet to help resolve any issues quickly and with both the customers and company's best interests at heart.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to complainants
* Adhere to company complaints policies & procedures
* Acknowledging, drafting, and sending out complaints promptly
* Responding to all complaints within set time limits, systematically and fairly
* Resolving customers' queries within agreed authority
* Investigating the cause of individual complaints
* Gathering information from relevant departments
* Make suggestions to improve processes and documentation to reduce complaint
Skills & Experience:
* Maths & English A to C or equivalent.
* Previous experience in a customer relations role
* Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Highly organised and possess strong planning skills
* Positive and enthusiastic approach
* Previous complaint handling experience is desirable
* 25 days holiday
* Excellent retirement plan
* Life assurance10 x pensionable salary (if you join "the Plan")
* Save as you Earn share options
* Flexi holiday (buy or sell up to 5 day's holiday
* Access to a variety of voluntary benefits (employee discounts, retail vouchers)
If you love customer service and these sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.