£48,000 + bonus
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to oversee the daily running of a residential home in Widnes
* Overseeing the day-to-day running of the home
* Ensuring the service is compliant with the legislation and regulation
* All staffing elements such as rotas, reviews, appraisals and supervisions.
* Conducting risk assessments and monitoring care plans
* Communicating with families, social workers and other professionals on behalf of the service users
* Staff recruitment and retention
* Management on the budget and finances.
* Will have managerial experience working alongside Elderly
* Will have good communication skills both verbally and written
* Will have a Person Centred Approach to their practice
* Will hold your Level 5 in Leadership and Management (or NMC pin)
* Will have either been Registered with CQC in a previous position, or be able to become Registered.
If you are interested in the position please contact Usman Masood at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office 01618358614 . (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.