Are you a professional Care Home Assistant based in Aberdeen looking for your next career move? If so, this competitively paid role as a Care Home Assistant in Aberdeen could be for you. The right candidate will earn up to £16 per hour in a flexible working schedule.
In this Care Home Assistant role, you'll be attending to the personal care needs of residents. You'll be a passionate healthcare assistant or support worker with the flexibility to work across the week, weekends and bank holidays. Along with a competitive salary, you'll be entitled to additional career and lifestyle benefits.
Responsibilities for this Care Home Assistant role in Aberdeen include:
- Assisting with the personal and emotional care of residents and other clients in a care home
- Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and our client's policy and procedure
- Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records and medication records
Our client encourages collaborative teamwork so you'll work closely with your colleagues in a supportive environment. As part of the Care role, you'll need to be reliable, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
The successful Care Home Assistant will need:
- NVQ Level 2 in Care, or a willingness to complete it alongside regular NVQ and other training
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
If you are interested in this rewarding carer role in Aberdeen and would like to discuss it further, get in touch with us today. Interviews will take place via phone or online during the current COVID-19 lockdown.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Care Home Assistant vacancies are much appreciated.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.