Home based Paraplanner with a well established Financial Planning firm
Competitive basic salary with good benefits
You will need to prepare written advice and provide technical research services to the Financial Planners in various offices across the country, covering a wide variety of advice types .
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues.
- Prepare suitability reports appropriate to level of experience and under relevant supervision.
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out.
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process.
- Discuss client objectives with the relevant Financial Planner, identifying necessary client information in order to prepare the necessary suitability check.
- Accurately and efficiently support the Financial Planning team to enable the achievement of targets and meet client expectations.
- Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
- Proactively enhance industry and Company knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintaining an accurate CPD log.
- Keep advisers updated with progress and liaise with them to expedite completion of advice.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent standard of education with a desire to further develop and to undertake relevant examinations.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience in a wide variety of advice types.
- Cash flow analysis.