Ellesmere Port, Liverpool
£13.50 P/H - £14.00 P/H (Depending on experience)
Various Day & Late shifts available
4 Positions available
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Servicing and repair of equipment to MOT standard.
- A high level of understanding of Legal Compliance and standards of Road-worthiness.
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation.
- Awareness of authorisation procedures regarding required repairs.
- Completion of inspection documents and job sheets/time sheets to the highest standard.
- Strong commitment to health and safety.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with customers and employees of all levels is essential, as are a Can do attitude and problem solving skills.
- You will represent the company in a professional manner to customers, the public and colleagues alike; ensuring communication is in a timely and accurate manner.
- HGV C+E, Class 1 license (desirable)
- Experience working with Euro 6 Engines & knowledge of URTEK
- Hold an Industry recognised qualification, either City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 (desirable)
- Experience working on Trailers and tankers (desirable)
- Experience with working on commercial vehicles, trucks and lorries
- Experience working in a busy workshop environment
- You should have HGV mechanical experience
- Good knowledge of H&S practices.
- Excellent mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effectively manage time and meet deadlines.
- Be able to work well individually and as part of a team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.