Job title: HGV & Plant Mechanic
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:30pm (overtime required)
Job Type: Full-time & Permanent
An exciting opportunity has just become available in with a logistics company based in Goole. This company has multiple sites across the nation and is now looking to recruit an experienced HGV & Plant Mechanic to be based at their Goole depot.
The company offers:
* Basic Salary: £35,000. OTE with overtime £40,000 +.
* A 24/7 company means overtime is always available.
* Life cover - four times salary
* Access to company pension scheme after six months employment.
* A challenging and varied working environment with progression opportunities.
Your duties will include:
* Ensuring that the HGVs, trailers and plant machinery are kept in service by monitoring and repairing defects as they arise.
* Putting in place preventative maintenance schedules.
* Respond to breakdowns when necessary.
* Liaising with transport management to ensure compliance requirements are met.
* Train operatives to carry out basic maintenance and to report faults and damage as soon as they occur.
You are required to have:
* Have relevant qualifications or experience required to maintain vehicles and plant machinery.
* Have a flexible approach to work - being a 24/7 company you will be expected to work to meet business demands.
* Be able to manage your time effectively, working both alone and as part of a team.
* A valid Class 1 licence would be advantageous but not essential.
For further information please don't hesitate in contacting me at email@example.com or alternatively on 0113 308 8050
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Search Industrial, part of Search Consultancy is an Employment Business/Agency.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.