HGV Class 1, Class 2 Vac Tanker drivers
Drivers needed for immediate start!
I am looking for HGV Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers (ADR and NON-ADR) who would like to work ongoing for a prestigious tanker company established in 1995 to provide a wide range of high quality industrial cleaning solutions. Our client developed over the years and has become one of the leading Environmental Services companies in the country.
The role involves driving an Articulated HGV Class 1 Vehicle and the operation of a Vacuum Tanker. Vacancies for driving HGV Class 2 also available.
* Monday to Friday - day shifts (occasionally Saturdays)
* Monday to Friday - day Tramping ( 3, 4 nights out)
I am also looking for drivers who would prefer lees hours or would need additional work over the week.
Rates (depending on experience) :
LTD: £15.00 - £24.00
PAYE: £12.00 - £21.00
Could be taken to permanent position if preferred by the candidate
* GUARANTEED 55-60 HOURS A WEEK
* Overtime RATE AT 1.5 X AFTER 45 HOURS
* Holiday accrued (on PAYE)
* Contract of employment (if preferred)
* Temp to Perm opportunities
* Working in a friendly, professional atmosphere
If you're looking for a chance to scale up your driving skills and be part of friendly team and MON-FRI day work you'll find our client's company a great place to be.
* HGV Class 1 / HGV Class 2 Licence with less than 6 penalty points
* Full Drivers CPC card
* Digital Tachograph Card is essential
* Pervious tanker and Vac tanker experience required
All type of employment available: LTD, PAYE (with holidays entitlement); iPay
TO REGISTER for this job Please call or text Kat now : 0161 835 8300 / mob: 07971356258
Applicants joining us on a PAYE basis can expect to accrue up to 28 days paid holiday per annum.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.