Job Title - HGV Class 1 & Class 2 - ADR
Location - Bellshill
Job Type - Temporary (potential of Full Time Opportunities)
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced HGV Class 1 & Class 2 ADR drivers within the Bellshilll area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the company vehicle adhering to legislation and company policies, driving and parking considerately, ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and secured at all times.
- Maintain compliance with all relevant legislation, including drivers hours, working time directive, roadworthiness and ADR.
- To supplement the day to day instructions given by your Traffic Office.
- You will represent the company in a professional manner to customers, the public and colleagues alike; ensuring communication is in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will ideally have held their HGV 1 licence for at least 1 year and will have no more than 6 points on your licence. ADR Level 6 licence is preferable.
- No more than 6 minor points
- No disqualifications IN10 / DR10 / DD / TT99
- ADR Licence for tanks - (Category 6 is required)
- ADR Tank experience (transporting not necessarily tipping the load) is a massive advantage
- PPE and training will be provided
- Flexibility with training as they might have to go to another depot to do this.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.