If you are an experienced phone technician with call centre experience, this is an opportunity you might want to explore. A Liverpool-based company is searching for a reliable and dedicated Helpline Technician to work as part of a team delivering a 24-hour monitoring service based within the Helpline team.
This call centre technician post is a temporary, ongoing opportunity that is due to last for a minimum of 6 months. The job comes with a rate of £12.19 an hour.
If you were already on board in this job, over the last few days you would have:
● Installed and serviced telecare equipment to elderly and vulnerable tenants
● Completed risk assessments and support plans
● Carried out initial equipment tests (something you will be doing monthly)
● Ensured appropriate stock levels are maintained, to service tenants accordingly
● Completed follow up forms for all installations and services
Your work will help ensure that the tenants have constant access to the Helpline, so previous experience installing telephony equipment is essential.
In addition to that previous IT Call Centre experience, you will also need:
● The flexibility - and willingness - to be available for both day and night shifts
● A minimum of 12 months call centre experience
● A clean, full driving license and your vehicle
● A base within easy reach of Speke in Liverpool
In return for your expertise, efficiency and hard work, you will receive a competitive hourly rate, along with the potential for a permanent position, excellent training opportunities, and some other great company benefits.
To apply for this Helpline Technician job in Liverpool, contact us today. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age