Job Title: Helpline Advisor
Job Type: Temporary - full time and part time opportunities
Salary: £9.00 - £13.00 per hour
We are currently working in partnership with a UK leading charity based in Warrington. They are looking for a Helpline Advisor and a Senior Helpline Advisor who will be dealing with calls from vulnerable people.
This is an extremely rewarding job, and will suit someone who will be able to empathise, and deal with challenging situations.
If you feel you have the experience and personality traits to work for an amazing charity then please apply today!
Purpose of the Job:
To deliver a high quality support and advice service to service users, through multiple communication channels.
* Respond to service users who make contact through, email, message board service and online support group sessions.
* Identifying service users needs, and record results on assessments
* Deliver advise and emotional support
* Direct referrals to appropriate colleagues
* Input personal information onto the internal database
* Adhere to guidelines
* Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
* The ability to empathise with people
* Ability to work co-operatively as part of a highly cohesive and supportive team
* Appreciation of the importance of confidentiality
Experience within athe same / similar industry is preferable
* FREE onsite parking
* Weekly pay
* 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Dedicated Consultant
* Free eye care vouchers
* We work in partnership with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age