Helpdesk Operator - Canary Wharf - £12ph - Temp to Perm Opportunity
Shifts: 7am-4pm / 8am-5pm
***ENHANCED DBS MANDATORY***
My client is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Operator to join their busy team in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be assisting in the smooth running of contract operation. This will mean all calls are answered in a timely, professional manner, ensuring information is logged, up to date and flows smoothly through the CAFM System and throughout the operation on a day to day basis.
* Ensure that all urgent faults are escalated accordingly.
* Log events as per event brief and company process
* Pass third party faults through to relevant person(s) or sub-contractors
* Follow up on all reactive calls logged before they become overdue
* Follow up on all PPM tasks and escalate to M&E lead when necessary
* Collate daily/Weekly/Monthly statistics
* Answer customer enquiries
* Process Reactive & PPM Task Job Sheets into the CAFM System
* Provide general administration support as and when required
* Use the CAFM system to allocate tasks to the relevant resources
* Any other admin task which is reasonable
* To book meeting rooms using the dedicated software
What you'll need:
* Previous Helpdesk experience is essential
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport quick and effectively
* Be able to cover the shift patterns involved
* Immediately available
What you'll receive
* An excellent temp to perm opportunity within a highly sought after company
* Excellent transport links
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay whilst temp
Are you available immediately?
Do you have previous Helpdesk experience?
Do you have an Enhanced DBS?
If this is you please send your CV over ASAP!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.