Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
2 months ago
Full Time (40hrs)
I'm currently recruiting for an experience Helpdesk Operator to join a fast paced environment based in Rotherham. With no two days the same you will be required to take ownership for the effective management of jobs ensuring the smooth running of the administrative function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensuring all jobs are assigned to a supplier or engineer for completion
* Chasing down jobs to close ensuring they're completed within companies SLA
* Raising purchase orders where required using a bespoke in house system
* Managing and maintaining an in house system ensuring information is accurate
* Monitoring helpdesk's shared inbox, responding to emails within a timely manner
* Producing daily reports providing the status for open jobs to be issued out to all the relevant stakeholders
* Occasionally undertake a number of customer call back satisfaction surveys
* General Administrative duties
You will have:
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including excel
* The ability to work towards strict deadlines and KPI's
* Experience of working in an administrative environment
* The ability to work methodically all while using your initiative
* Exceptional attention to detail
Interview to be held immediately. To find out more or apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.