Working shifts on a 3 week rota between Monday and Friday:
7am-3.30pm / 8.30am-5pm / 10.30am-7pm
Every 6 weeks supporting with the on call rota between:
7pm-10pm Monday - Friday and 7.30am-10pm Saturday-Sunday
What will you get in return? A permanent contract, free car parking, 32 days holiday, enhanced payment for working on call, a supportive and fun team and the opportunity to join an expanding, progressive organisation who is a leader in their industry.
As Helpdesk Advisor you will be responsible for handling calls and emails from business customers requiring support with breakdown issues. This role doesn't require experience or education in IT, but an interest and aptitude in technology is a must.
You must bring with you commitment to delivering high standards of service, supported by strong attention to detail and an ability to perform multiple tasks.
You will enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment therefore will demonstrate strong time management skills and an ability to work unsupervised.
Mature interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate emotional resilience are essential.
A typical day as Helpdesk Advisor will involve:
- Providing 1st line technical support to customers through taking enquiries by phone and email
- Accurately record all call details onto the helpdesk system, making sure all customer details are checked and updated where necessary
- Escalation of tickets to 2nd line support analysts if the problem is more complex
- Ensure the customer is kept informed on the status of tickets and expectations are appropriately managed according to the Service Level Agreement
- Collaborating with the wider operational and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and service requests
- Produce customer quotes following engineer visits
- Source and dispatch parts to resolve customer issues
- Booking in customer repairs
- Identify process gaps and escalate to Helpdesk Manager
If this Helpdesk Advisor role sounds like the position you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.