Helpdesk and Switchboard Assistant
Part-time (16 hours per week, weekends)
£10.97 per hour
Are you looking for a part-time job at the weekends?
Do you love providing excellent customer service?
Would you like to work for a professional organisation with an outstanding reputation?
We are currently looking to speak with individuals looking for part time work at the weekends, who have experience in a professional customer service role and excel at communication and organisation.
Working for an award winning reception services provider within a leading law firm, the Helpdesk and Switchboard Assistant will be responsible for the below:
* Communicating with internal and external clients over the phone
* First line problem analysis and solution
* Booking meetings and conference calls
* Administering booking requests including technical support in advance and on the day
* Co-ordinating and monitoring meeting rooms and bookings to ensure maximum utilisation
* Communicate visitor arrivals to their hosts
* Communicate conference call details promptly to ensure everyone has their dial in information
* Liaise with receptionists, service desk, catering, cleaning and security teams to prepare for meetings
* Monitor all front of house areas to ensure they are presentable
* Monitor AV and IT facilities within the meeting rooms
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following:
* Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
* Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
* Able to prioritise work as it comes in
* A friendly, personable and professional attitude
* Strong team work
* Experience using various IT systems
What you will get:
The shift patterns are as follows:
16 hours per week, 7am - 3pm & 2pm - 10pm on Saturday and Sunday
Full training and support will be provided, and you will be joining an incredibly friendly and welcoming team who will make you feel welcome and included from day one.
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and enjoy a generous benefits package.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please apply via the button on this page. If you have any questions, please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.