Job Title: Helpdesk Advisor
Job Location: Sale, Manchester
Job Salary: £19500 - £21000
Just some of the benefits for the position of Helpdesk Advisor are:
* £19500 rising to £21000
* Company funded qualifications
* 25 days holiday
* 40% Employee Discount
* Free Parking
* Fabulous, modern offices!
* Buy & sell holidays scheme
* Genuine Long term progression
Plus many more!!
This is an opportunity to work for one of the very best financial companies on the market.
We are one of the most recognised names in the industry! Not only do we boast a fantastic package, and amazing offices but we will also continuously support your growth and development and help you to build your career.
As a Helpdesk Advisor we are looking for an individual who is motivated, passionate and organised. Your day to day responsibilities will include:-
* To provide 1st line support to our internal staff and clients
* Handling inbound calls
* Liaise with internal departments
* Managing relationships with business partners
For the position of Helpdesk Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service over the phone
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience within a financial services or the desire to progress within financial services
Don't miss out. Apply online now!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.