Are you an experienced Helpdesk Advisor who is looking for a new challenge?
Does the opportunity to work for a leading Facilities Management company who are experiencing an exiting period of growth interest you?
Do you love Customer Service and working within a fast paced environment?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our client's professional contact centre based in Bellshill where providing first class service to customers is always number one.
This is a great opportunity to start your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Joining a busy Helpdesk Desk, you will be working on contracts while logging calls and jobs from clients; also, ensuring the job is passed to the appropriate tradesman to meet required service level agreements.
This is initially a temporary position where successful candidates will benefit from weekly pay and could lead to a long term opportunity for the right candidate.
This helpdesk support service will operate 24/7, there will be a 24-hour shift pattern rotating across 7 weeks.
Duties of role;
- Allocating work to engineers and diary management
- Closing off jobs for engineers and sub-contractors
- Raising purchase orders to sub-contractors for reactive works
- Assisting with system closures for PPMs
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering workforce to complete reactive, quoted and planned maintenance tasks
- Working in conjunction with the Operations Manager, Account Managers and Building Service Managers to ensure seamless management of contracts
- Booking in reactive and PPM jobs with clients
- Acting as key point of contact for engineering workforce and sub-contractors
- Strong Customer service skills
- Proven Helpdesk experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioristie own workloads
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge and understanding of property related issues
- Experience of working to deadlines and effective time management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to commit to various shifts 24/7/365
- Experience within a Facilities Management role would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a fantastic company!
If you are interested please apply online today as this opportunity will not be around for long.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age