Help Desk Administrator - £23.4k - Central London
Our client a leading facilities company is looking for a highly capable and motivated Help Desk Administrator. You will be working as part of the commercial developments dedicated project team that is committed to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in supporting Customer Service Delivery and Performance. You will be dealing with client and customers directly and must have the ability to plan works efficiently.
To be considered for this role you must have had high volume helpdesk experience ideally in a commercial facilities management. The ideal candidate would also have used Maximo or Concept facility management systems.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities
* Handle complaints/issues by email & phone in a timely manor
* Filing and scanning of certs and compliance documentation
* Checking and where appropriate amending labour times, materials etc on work orders
* Process site access requests and provide Risk Assessments and method statements engineering operatives.
* Updating Absence planner and adding for holiday sick etc. Working in conjunction with future scheduler / dispatcher roles to ensure engineer availability is accurate within the systems.
* Production of statutory testing reports
You will need to have:
* Helpdesk experience
* Experience dealing with customers and clients directly
You will be rewarded with:
* 34 days holiday
* Dedicated training academy to help progress career
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.