I am looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to work with my globally recognised client in a busy and thriving office based in Glasgow.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company that will offer profession and career growth. This is a 12 months FTC working full time hours.
* Logging maintenance jobs
* Allocating engineers for jobs
* Ensuring part, materials and supplies for each job
* Liaising with the engineer and client to ensure ETA and good service level
* Prioritising emergency jobs
* All general administration duties
* Modern offices with free parking onsite
* A heavily subsidised canteen for breakfast and lunch
* Excellent training and progression opportunities across multiple sectors
* Working in teams with low turnover who can support you throughout your training
* Working for a renowned company
Apply below with your CV to be considered for the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.