Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £20000.00 per annum
Help Desk Administrator - £20k temp - Perm Crawley
Our client a leading facilities company is looking for a highly capable and motivated Help Desk Administrator. You will be working in a friendly team and you will be dealing with client and stakeholders directly and must have the ability to plan works efficiently.
To be considered for this role you must have had helpdesk experience or have dealt with facility issues. The ideal candidate would also have used the Concept facility management systems but this is not essential. The location of this role is in an educational setting and an enhanced DBS will be needed (we will cover this)
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities
* To respond quickly and efficiently to all requests in line with client service levels.
* To achieve a high degree of customer and supplier satisfaction, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance, ensuring that identified criteria are escalated in accordance with procedures.
* Scheduling tasks - closing tasks Calling contractors and chasing up work. Monitor and optimise the utilisation of engineer activities through effective scheduling of works.
* Raising purchase orders. Identify any potential areas of improvement and highlight to your manager.
You will need to have:
* Helpdesk experience
* Experience dealing with customers and clients directly
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.