Are you experienced in handling calls? Dealing with customers? Do you have experience in facilities management or helpdesk?
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide an efficient service to callers to the Helpdesk, which requires a good understanding of the contract, contractors, service agreements and geographical spread.
· Ensure all relevant work requests received by the Helpdesk, are logged correctly and timelessly, then transmitted to the appropriate supplier, and that follow ups are done on a daily basis.
· Ensure a daily call log is kept of all calls made to and from the Helpdesk.
· Assist with the management of the Helpdesk database.
· Ensure that database records are accurate, comprehensive and updated, ensuring no job is past its target date on a daily basis.
· Update database records with new tenant contact information and change of contractor and delete old records etc.
· Monitor works progress from the initial report stage, through quotation receipt, ordering, and completion of works and invoice receipt.
· Actively follow up to ensure that agreed response times are achieved.
· Provide regular reports of works status, to Regional Facilities Managers.
· Ensure Helpdesk is switched to the Out of Hours supplier on a daily basis.
· Assist the Helpdesk Supervisor as and when required
· Input into the Helpdesk data base information and records for new properties within the team's management portfolio.
· Attend the Contract Manager team meetings and Department meetings, as and when required.
· Review weekly building reports, for specific buildings, and liaise with the Contract Manager or action as appropriate.
* A good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
* Strong organisational skills
* A positive and flexible approach to work
* Must be IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* The ability to work as part of a team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.