Job Title: Helpdesk Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 dependent on experience
Do you have previous and are not limited to helpdesk experience? Do you want to grow and flourish in a busy fast paced environment? Experience working for a reputable company? Do you have proven experience with in house systems?
Are you customer focused?
Then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for a Helpdesk Administrator to work in a professional and dynamic office in Manchester and are looking for an individual, with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The job:
- Manage inbound calls from customer and engineers
- Allocating Engineers to relevant tasks as required within agreed company guidelines/SLAs
- Act as initial point of contact within customer complaints
- All administration work related to servicing/installation work
- Accurately updating internal workflow management system with relevant activities and work related notes
- Liaising professionally and courteously with all internal departments, ensuring that contractual and internal SLA's are met and exceeded.
- Preparation of data for weekly/monthly reports
- Create quotes, purchase orders and producing reports
- Keeping systems up to date on the in house system
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday on a two week rota 8.30am-5.30pm and 9am-6pm
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training
Have you got the following experience or skills?
Excellent computer skills
Strong communication skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to multi-task whilst working within a quality driven environment
If you are interested apply online now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.