About this role
Search is actively recruiting temporary healthcare assistants on a full or part time basis to work within nursing and residential homes providing high quality care to residents.
As a Healthcare Assistant at you will play a crucial role in providing essential care and support to residents. Your duties will include:
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Supporting residents with mobility and positioning.
* Assisting with meal preparation and feeding as necessary.
* Providing emotional support and companionship
* Maintaining a clean and safe environment
* Collaborating with the healthcare team to ensure the highest standard of care.
Ideal candidates will have:
* A minimum of 6 months experience in a care environment based in the UK
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Compassion and empathy towards residents and their families.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
* Reliable and punctual
In return we can offer:
* Competitive hourly rate up to £16 per hour
* Paid Holidays
* Travel costs where appropriate
* Free PVG and uniform
* Nest pension scheme
If you are ready to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others, meet the requirements and want to be part of our team providing exceptional care within the Ayrshire community, Apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Health & Social Care
27 December 2023
Ayr, South Ayrshire
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
£12.00 - £16.00 per hour
£12.50 - £16.00 per hour
Ayr, South Ayrshire
Learn more about a career in Health & Social Care
The Health & Social Care profession is crucial in making a positive impact on people’s lives. We’re here to help you, so you can progress your career and continue to vitally support the people and communities you care about.