Are you a talented Healthcare trainer wanting to join a team and participate in the delivery of training to a team of individuals delivering great care in community settings?
You will be responsible for ensuring all community employees are trained in line with legislation, contractual agreements, Policy and Procedure and individual need.
As a trainer you should have a thorough knowledge of the Care Act and other legislation applicable to delivering community care. You will work in partnership with Learning and Development department, Branch Manager and Operations Manager. You should be able to work within a team and on your own initiative delivering training and developing bespoke training packages in line with the needs of the People we Support.
1. To support the Branch Manager and to work as a member of the team in developing and fulfilling training strategies.
2. To take the lead role and actively participate in the planning, implementation, delivery and associated support / assessment of all relevant training. Ensure all training methods are utilised including E learning, face to face, practical training and coaching etc. to meet the company objectives.
3. Plan, coordinate, deliver, monitor and record all new staff 'inductions' within their probationary period. Liaising direct with their line manager and care coordinators to ensure probation meetings and supervision meetings are planned, occur and are recorded.
4. To provide advice, support and guidance to the Branch Manager on all relevant matters and to assist with the development of new staff.
5. To monitor the staff team for training compliance and to prompt the refreshing of all mandatory subjects and company requirement learning as and when required. Working in partnership with the coordinators to ensure scheduling of training time occurs.
6. To mentor all "New to Care" staff through the Care Certificate during their induction period, ensuring observations and assessments are completed and recorded to evidence competence
7. To support care staff to apply for relevant HSC Diplomas and to support their progress in partnership with the Learning and Development Department.
8. To develop innovative, flexible and appropriate initiatives to meet the Company's training needs.
This post requires frequent travel and is only open to applicants with a full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle, with business insurance.
To apply please call Heidi @ Search Consultancy on 01293 848170 or email Heidi.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.