Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Commission and benefits
Healthcare Recruitment Coordinator
£20,000 - £22,000 (Commission and Benefits)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to start their career within Recruitment. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will work part of the Healthcare team, supporting the business by recruiting and managing a pool of candidates, made up of Healthcare assistants and support workers and placing them within temporary roles with your clients. Your role will be incredibly varied; you must be a self-starter and incredibly organised as you will manage a wide range of tasks.
The Healthcare team are responsible for supporting our clients with the best customer service possible, ensuring that we maximise the potential opportunities with them. It is important you communicate effectively with both your clients and your candidates to ensure an exceptional level of service.
Starting as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will have progression targets to motivate you both financially and professionally as you move through your career with us.
* The ability to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* You must be able to adapt to changing workloads, working within the recruitment industry is fast-paced and no day is the same so you can expect ad-hoc tasks to come your way.
* Confident and professional manner
* Strong phone presence
* A good understanding of social media platforms.
* Opportunities for career progression, Search Consultancy are making significant investments and as such we are expanding in all areas
* A fantastic team of experts to provide the training and tools to be a success
* Competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits.
* An internal referral scheme offering up to £1000
* Clear career progression, with promotional targets set out immediately, supported by both Management and Trainers to achieve these
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Coordinator, please contact Helen Pearman
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.