An Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Paralegal to join a leading legal 500 defendant law firm.
As a clinical negligence paralegal you will be acting on behalf of the firms client base assisting and advising them on legal matters as well as handling litigation for some of their biggest client base.
As a Clinical Negligence Paralegal you will;
* Ability to obtain and review medical records.
* Capable of reviewing matters and applying legal principles in establishing liability of a case.
* Ability to inform clients of the progression of the case and keep them updated on progression of matters.
* Assist solicitors in preparation of court bundles.
In return for the successful candidate the firm will provide you with;
* 25 days holiday
* 5.2% employers contribution pension scheme
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Cycle to work scheme
…….And so much more.
Should you feel up to the challenge or wish to find out more about this role or any other roles I may have, then please do get in touch with myself on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.