Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search Healthcare are looking for experienced HCA's to provide person centered care to clients within local Mental Health/Learning Disability settings on the Wirral.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant will include assisting service users with, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Search Healthcare as a HCA:
· You must have the right to work within the UK
· In date training desirable but not essential
· Experience in a care role
· Portable DBS desirable but not essential
· You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
· A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
· A minimum of 3 months care experience desirable
Benefits of working with Search Healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant:
· Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
· Drive - Desirable but not essential
· Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
· FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
· Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
· Career development support, Search Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Search Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
During these trying times, we are looking for workers who are resilient and want to help as a nation we all need to pull together!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£11.00 per hour
· 12 hour shift
· Day shift
· Night shift
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.