Established in the early 2000s, my client is an award winning, medium sized consultancy that is growing from strength to strength and really making some noise in the UK Benefit Consulting arena. Focusing on the client rather than profits, my client is known for their client satisfaction and retention rate.
To Administer an established portfolio of Risk & Healthcare Clients, ensuring that excellent Customer service is provided. In addition, there will be regular opportunities for new business cases, investigating current benefit structures and working with senior colleagues to construct pitch presentations. You will be in regular contact with your clients and will provide full support to Consultants / Senior Consultants and Heads of.
- Responsible for some aspects of consultancy advice and all administration of a Risk/Healthcare portfolio.
- Assist Consultants / Senior Consultants and Head of Risk & Healthcare with queries ensuring they are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and providers to safeguard high client satisfaction levels.
- Assist in developing and increasing the portfolio of Risk & Healthcare clients and increasing its profitability.
- Handle and resolve the day to day queries both relating to new and existing business, liaising between colleagues, providers and clients.
- Write / draft comprehensive reports, detailing market review findings, recommendations and specification of cover for client presentation and client reviews.
- Ensure the appropriate implementation of policies including assisting clients with all relevant documents and regulations.
In order to be considered for this role, applicants MUST have UK Healthcare Industry knowledge, with experience of working in a Consultancy, Corporate IFA or In House Benefits Administration role. You will be ambitious, possess a can-do attitude and be able to demonstrate a track record of being client focused.
Ideally, you will be degree educated, but this is not essential and also hold a relevant industry qualification such as GR1 or IF7.
- Life Assurance
- Pension (up to 7% from the employer)
- Group Income Protection
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working
- Health Cash Plan
- Season Ticket Loan
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.