Health & Safety Advisor/Manager - Dynamic Contractor
Are you looking to work with a new contracting business with industry leading professionals?
Are you looking to work with a passionate & dynamic team who take pride in delivering high quality projects?
Do you have the HSE experience to setup process from inception across all Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental?
If you are interested in new opportunity - please read on…
The successful candidates must have experience Construction and will be required to assist with planning, organisation and implementation of Health & Safety standards with a company from its inception.
Responsibilities will include:
To implement and maintain group health & safety policies to ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
* Setup & Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
* Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
* Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out on site.
* Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
* Undertake regular reviews of the performance of personnel and contractors with regards to meeting the HS&EQ operating standards.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification (Desirable)
* IOSH (Essential)
* Excellent communication skills
* Adaptable team member
* Passionate, enthusiastic, dynamic, team player
This is a unique opportunity to further your career working with a new company with a pipeline of fantastic build projects.
If you have any other requirements or would like to apply - please send your details to Sean at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.