If you're a Senior Care Assistant committed to caring for others, this could be your ideal Health care job. We're looking to place Senior Care Assistants in West Yorkshire, offering a competitive rate of £9 to £12p/h. The role is flexible to fit around your lifestyle.
The Senior Care Assistant roles:
Based in West Yorkshire, you will be a Senior Carer with a variety of Care Assistant experience or Senior Support Worker experience, and you should be happy to take on flexible working. Your previous health care experience should cover:
- Administering medication to residents in care homes.
- Supporting nurses with daily tasks.
- Looking after all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing etc.
- Following care plans to meet the specific needs of service users.
Getting to know clients and their needs is critical, as is building trust and a rapport with them and their families. You'll work with a variety of people with autism, challenging behaviour, dementia and physical disabilities. It takes an extraordinary person to be a Health care Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding, but the job satisfaction you will receive will make the job worth it.
Your Senior Care Assistant benefits include excellent pay rates, from £9 to £12 p/h, and holiday pay. Industry-leading health care training will be provided, alongside a free uniform and PVG.
To apply, you need:
- At least six month's experience in the health and social sector within the last five years.
- SVQ Level 3 minimum.
- Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
If you're a compassionate and qualified Senior Care Assistant living in or around West Yorkshire, this could be your next agency health care role. Please apply today. We have full-time, part-time, temporary and permanent roles. Please be assured in this time of COVID-19 any interviews will be online or via phone for your safety.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.