Search Consultancy are working with a large provider of care for people with various support needs to source a number of Care Assistants in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Working flexible hours through the week, you will be expected to:
- Provide a residential service for vulnerable adults
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
Search are particularly interested to hear from applicants who:
- Have experience care to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
- Have completed or are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid and basic health and safety.
Free training and DBS included.
Please get in touch as soon as possible to hear more about the opportunities on your doorstep!