Health & Safety Officer
Location: Knowsley, Merseyside.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced health and safety professional looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent career development opportunities?
- You will be responsible on advising Directors and managers on all safety, health and welfare matters.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all the company's operations.
- Bring new techniques for improving health, safety and welfare.
- Understand the application of the Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act 1974 and other legislation relevant to the Companies business.
- Confident communicator
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification preferred
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.