Health & Safety Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £41,000 Depending on Experience - Immediate start
Hours: FTC 12 Months (Maternity Cover)
Are you passionate about Health & Safety?
Are you a natural leader?
* To ensure the Company's Health and Safety Policy is implemented consistently across the organisation
* Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
* Manage and organise the internal Asbestos process;
* Conduct team meetings with managers and staff, ensuring minutes and actions implemented as applicable
* Must have Health & Safety Qualifications (NEBOSH Certificate/NEBOSH Construction Certificate)
* Ideally will also have SMSTS/CSCS Black Card/Streetworks or other relevant site based competency.
* Be PC literate and able to create/manage detailed training information.
* Electrical and/or civils knowledge will be a distinct advantage along with experience of working at height and asbestos management.
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.