Everybody wants to get home safe after a day's work and the role of Health and Safety Manager is key to ensuring a strong H&S culture within any business. One such business is a civil engineering contractor in Scunthorpe that is capable of taking on contracts in excess of £10m.
Reporting to the company MD you will have responsibility for an H&S Adviser and will take control of the company's entire health and safety process. This will include:
* Performing site audits
* Carrying out training / sourcing relevant training providers
* Keeping up with relevant legislation
* Formatting RAMS
* Driving a culture that promotes health and safety across the business
* Advise staff and management on best practice
* Compile reports for any incidents or near-misses
* Looking at new innovations and making recommendations
To be considered for the role you should have previously worked on general civil engineering sites and have a good knowledge of various construction techniques. You should also hold a relevant NEBOSH qualification, a full UK driving licence, and the drive to provide the safest working environment possible.
For more information please call James Ranson on 0113 308 8075
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.