5 months ago
Health & Safety Manager
This leading housing association is urgently looking for a Health & Safety Manager for this corporate level role.
Applicants should have a proven track record as a Senior H&S Advisor or H&S Manager, ideally with another housing association, however a construction industry background will also be acceptable.
Although not an exhaustive list, in order to be considered for this role all candidates must be able to demonstrate the following -
- A working knowledge of ICT systems and implementing and developing health & safety IT systems
- Experience of maintaining and developing H&S management systems
- Knowledge of ISO 45001 & ISO 14001
- In depth knowledge of HSE regulations, particularly relating to housing and construction
- An ability to work collaboratively and with influence at all levels (including tenants and stakeholders)
- Membership of IOSH and evidence of CPD
- Ideally educated to degree or NEBOSH Diploma level
This position offers an immediate start, therefore a shorter notice period may be an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.