We are working with an international manufacturing company who are looking to strengthen their Health and Safety team by adding an experienced Health & Safety manager. Within this role, you will be responsible for a team driving Health, Safety and Environment systems throughout the site achieving first class results.
- To be responsible for ensuring Health and safety is adhered to throughout the site. Identifying where improvements can be made and support the full site to do so.
- Implementing Health & Safety plans and developing new Health & Safety initiatives.
- Liaise with regulators, legislators and other key stakeholders to minimise compliance requirements for the facilities.
- Performing risk assessments and keep records up to date
- Carrying out site inspections and ensure safe systems of work are being followed
- Investigating incidents in the workplace and writing-up accident reports
- Enforcing health and safety laws and regulations
- NEBOSH/ CMIOSH certified
- Environmental qualification desirable
- Internal auditor experience
- Experience within manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Strong people person with excellent communication skills
If you find this role of interest and would like an informal chat, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.