Health & Safety Adviser
Up to £33K salary
Excellent career prospects and benefits
We are excited to recruit on behalf of an international manufacturing company for an experienced Health & Safety Officer. Within this role, you will be responsible for the Health & Safety on site whilst ensuring training in carried out in line with the company's objective.
- Must work proactively with both employees and management to establish and maintain safety and training systems of work across all areas.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with current legislation, industry standards and company procedure
- Safe working procedures
- Review and change risk assessments to ensure all areas of site are fully assessed and accurate
- COSHH assessments
- Accident investigations
- NEBOSH qualified
- Knowledge of COSHH and IOSH.
- Have previously worked within a manufacturing environment
- Extensive knowledge of Health & Safety
This is an excellent role for someone to further develop within their career and move into a growing company. If you would like an informal chat, please do not hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.